Communication of the Gynecologic Brachytherapy Experience (CoGBE)
The Bucksbaum Institute for Clinical Excellence at the University of Chicago is funding development of novel education materials for patients receiving radiation treatment. The Communicating the Gynecologic Brachytherapy Experience Beam Radiotherapy Experience (CoGBE) discussion guide is designed as a graphic narrative tool to facilitate patient-physician communication during the initial consultation prior to gynecologic brachytherapy.
Click here to download the CoGBE guides.
This is a collaboration between:
- Daniel Golden MD MHPE, Department of Radiation and Cellular Oncology at the University of Chicago
- Yasmin Hasan MD, Department of Radiation and Cellular Oncology at the University of Chicago
- Nita Lee MD MPH, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Chicago
- Brian Callender MD, Department of Medicine at the University of Chicago
- Tomoko Ichikawa, Clinical Professor, Institute of Design at the Illinois Institute of Technology.