Membership in ROECSG is open to individuals at all training levels (attending, resident, medical student) and professions as well as corporations. Membership benefits include a subscription to the ROECSG Report, priority access to ROECSG events such as the Annual Spring Symposium and other ROECSG events (workshops, meet-and-greets, etc), and access to ROECSG educational materials.
Note: All plans are billed annually on July 1. Signing up mid-year will result in a pro-rated membership fee.
- Active membership (100% isodose line) – $300/year
- Active membership (50% isodose line) – $150/year
- Allied Health Professional – $75/year
- Resident/Fellow Member-in-Training – $50/year
- Student Member-in-Training – Free
- General Membership – Free
- Residency program membership – $500/year
- Corporate membership (<$10M in sales/year) – $1,500/year
- Corporate membership ($10M to $100M in sales/year) – $3,000/year
- Corporate membership (>$100M in sales/year) – $4,500/year